Bridal Bouquets Cookies
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 131 Add to shopping list Tip: 131
- Easy-Add Tip: 224 Add to shopping list Tip: 224
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Waxed paper
- 12 in. per cookie 1/8 in. wide white ribbon
In advance: Make tip 131 and tip 224 drop flowers on waxed paper using royal icing specified for each cookie.
For 2-tone rose-colored cookies, use light and dark rose.
For assorted color cookies, use violet, rose and yellow.
Add tip 3 dot centers in white for all flowers.
Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry.
Roll out dough. Cut cookies using starburst cutter from set; bake and cool.
Pipe tip 3 outline stems; add tip 352 leaves at starburst points.
Attach flowers with dots of icing; add tip 352 leaves between flowers.
Tie ribbon into bow; attach with icing.