Breezy Blossom Cupcakes
The light-as-air look of looped flowers makes these cupcakes unforgettable. Your guests will love this colorful flourish, made with strips of Sugar Sheets!
1 Light Green Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 5 cupcakes)Easy-Add Light Green Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Light Green Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
1 Light Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 70 cupcakes)Easy-Add Light Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Light Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice the tops smooth in white buttercream icing.
Use the Rotary Cutter and Light Green Sugar Sheets! to cut three 1/4 in. wide strips for each petal, 1 in., 1 1/2 in. and 2 in. long. Form a loop and attach ends together with piping gel.
Position large loops on cupcake to form flower shape. Position medium loops, then small loops inside large loops.
Use the wide end of tip 2A and Light Yellow Sugar Sheets! to cut a circle for flower center. Attach where loop points meet with piping gel.