Brainy Bear Cake
The Brainy Bear Cake is sure to earn accolades from any graduate. The keys to your success? The Stand-Up Cuddly Bear pan to bake a 3-D cake and multi-opening Tip 233 to pipe fantastic faux fur.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Stand-Up Cuddly Bear Pan Set Add to shopping list Stand-Up Cuddly Bear Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 20 Add to shopping list Tip: 20
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- Easy-Add Plastic Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Plastic Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Black Graduation Caps Set Add to shopping list Black Graduation Caps Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- 12 in. 1/8 in. wide ribbon
Bake and cool cake following instructions.
Cut dowel rods using a serrated knife: one 3 1/2 in. long for diploma, two 4 in. long for arms.
Insert dowel rods into cake sides for arms.
Ice bottom of feet and shirt area smooth.
Pipe-in tip 3 eyes, mouth and nose, smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Pipe tip 20 stars on gown, overpiping sleeves.
Tie ribbon onto dowel rod for diploma.
Using tip 5, pipe hands, position dowel rod, overpipe fingers.
Cover hands, feet and head with tip 233 pull-out fur.
Pipe tip 3 string eyebrows. Position cap.