Bowl Over Your Valentine! Candy
Present your Valentine with assorted candy treats in an edible candy bowl! Ours is made using white Candy Melts. The 2 large halves were molded in a 3-1/2 in. wide Mini Ball Pan.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Hearts Confetti Sprinkles Add to shopping list Hearts Confetti Sprinkles
Red shoestring licorice
Favorite crisped rice cereal treats
conversation hearts candies
vegetable pan spray
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Ball Pan Add to shopping list Mini Ball Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Hearts Candy Mold Add to shopping list Hearts Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Peanut Butter Cups Candy Mold Add to shopping list Peanut Butter Cups Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
For each treat you will need a candy shell bowl, base, peanut butter cup and heart cherry.
Mold shell bowl 1/8 in. thick in mini ball pan; refrigerate until firm and unmold.
For base, fill pan cavities 1/2 in. deep; refrigerate until firm and unmold.
Mold solid candy peanut butter cup and heart; refrigerate until firm and unmold.
To assemble, lightly slide top of base over warm cookie sheet to slightly flatten; attach upside-down peanut butter cup to center with melted candy. Let set. Flatten bottom of bowl on warm cookie sheet as above; attach peanut butter cup with melted candy. Let set. Using melted candy in cut parchment bag, pipe bead?seam around base of peanut butter cup and 8?lines on?sides of shell; let set.
For ice cream scoop, press prepared cereal treats mixture into pan cavities sprayed with pan spray, leaving some excess on edges. Unmold immediately and cover with melted candy; let set. Pipe topping using melted candy in cut parchment bag; let set 1 minute then add sprinkles.
Print message with melted candy; let set. Attach candy heart and licorice stem with melted candy.
Fill cup with conversation hearts; position scoop.