1 Bright Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 9 cupcakes)Easy-Add Bright Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Bright Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
1 Light Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 25 cupcakes)Easy-Add Light Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Light Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Border Punch Set Add to shopping list Border Punch Set
- Easy-Add Flower Chain Border Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Flower Chain Border Cutting Insert
- Craft knife
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice smooth with buttercream.
Using border punch with Flower Chain Border Cutting Insert, cut flower chain from Bright Pink Sugar Sheets!
Using knife, separate flowers from chain. Attach six flowers to each cupcake with tip 3 dot of icing. Pipe tip 3 dot flower centers with icing.
Make a thin bow for each cupcake, using knife to cut two strips, 2 long x 1/4 in. wide, from Light Pink Sugar Sheets! Using piping gel, attach ends to form loops. Position on iced cupcake.
For knot, use knife to cut a strip, 5/8 long x 1/4 in. wide, from Light Pink Sugar Sheets! Wrap around bow, inserting ends into iced cupcake.
For streamer, use knife to cut two strips, 1 1/2 long x 1/4 in. wide, from Light Pink Sugar Sheets! Cut an upside-down V-shape at each end of strip to form points. Slide ribbon underneath bow.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more