Bouquet Bites Petits Fours
Floral petits fours are the perfect way to add a personal touch at wedding showers or receptions. And you can make them with ease using the drop flower technique from our Decorating Basics Course!
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
One sheet cake makes 30 cakes; each serves 1.
- Easy-Add 11 x 15 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 11 x 15 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 224 Add to shopping list Tip: 224
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Waxed paper
At least 1 day in advance: Make drop flowers. Using royal icing and tip 224, pipe 10 rose drop flowers with tip 2 centers for each treat on waxed paper. Let dry overnight.
Bake 1-layer sheet cake. Cut petits fours using smallest round cutter from 101 piece set. Ice lightly in buttercream. Place cakes on cooling grid over drip pan and cover with quick-pour fondant icing. Let dry.
In buttercream, pipe a tip 5 mound. Attach drop flowers to mound. Pipe tip 3 outline stems. Pipe tip 3 bow.