Boolicious Popcorn Bars
Treat your tricksters to a batch of Boo-licious Popcorn Bars. Our timesaving recipe uses microwave popcorn, marshmallow crème, Candy Melts® and sprinkle-on Halloween icing decorations.
- Easy-Add Lavender Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Lavender Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Assorted Halloween Sprinkles, Sugars and Nonpareils Add to shopping list Assorted Halloween Sprinkles, Sugars and Nonpareils
- Easy-Add Petite Ghosts Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Petite Ghosts Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Smiling Pumpkin Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Smiling Pumpkin Icing Decorations
1 bag favorite microwave popcorn (3.5 ounces)
1 jar marshmallow creme (about 7 ounces)
vegetable pan spray
Popcorn bars serve 12.
Pop popcorn according to package directions. Open bag carefully and pour into large bowl; discard unpopped kernels.
In large microwave-safe bowl, microwave marshmallow creme 1 minute at 50 percent power. Remove bowl from microwave; if desired, stir in icing color.
Gently stir in popcorn, mixing until evenly coated.
Spray 8- or 9-inch square pan with vegetable pan spray; press Marshmallow Halloween Treats into pan. Let stand until completely cooled. Cut into bars.
Melt candy according to package instructions. Dip or drizzle bars with melted candy.
Add sprinkles, icing decorations and drizzles of contrasting colors of melted candy as desired.
Note: Bar recipe can be doubled. Microwave 2 jars marsh mallow creme 1 minute 30 seconds at 50 percent power. Stir in 2 bags popcorn. Press mixture into 13x9-inch pan. Proceed as directed above.