Bonnie Easter Basket Cake Pops
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Colorful Egg Sprinkles Mix Add to shopping list Colorful Egg Sprinkles Mix
Each cake pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Pops Decorating Stand Add to shopping list Pops Decorating Stand
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Melt white Candy Melts. Tint blue and dip cake balls into melted candy. Place in decorating stand; chill until firm.
Roll white fondant 1/16 in. thick. Cut with largest round Cut-Out. Slide up stick and attach to cake pop with damp brush. Use toothpick to mark basketweave.
Using fondant, roll two logs, 2 1/4 in. long x 1/8 in. wide. Twist together; attach to top of pop with damp brush.
Attach eggs from sprinkle mix to pop.
Tint melted white candy green; place in parchment bags. Pipe pull-out grass around fondant basket.