Bonnet Season Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 349 Add to shopping list Tip: 349
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Floral Collection Flower Making Set Add to shopping list Floral Collection Flower Making Set
- Easy-Add Blossom Nesting Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Blossom Nesting Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
In advance: Make fondant flowers. For every 3 cupcakes in colors shown, tint a 1 in. ball of fondant blue, 2 in. balls yellow, rose and violet. Roll out colors 1/8 in. thick. Using Flower Making Set cutters, cut 6 apple blossoms in violet and 12 forget-me-nots in rose. Place flowers on thick foam and cup centers using round stick from set. Let dry overnight on cornstarch-dusted board.
Ice cupcakes smooth. Roll out remaining fondant colors 1/8 in. thick. Cut blossom brims using 2nd smallest metal cutter; position on cupcake.Roll a matching color fondant ball, flatten to 1 1/2 in. wide x 3/4 in. high; attach in center of brim with damp brush.Cut blue hat bands, 1/4 x 51/2 in.; attach with damp brush. Outline brims with tip 1; add tip 1 dots at petal points. Attach flowers with dots of icing. Pipe tip 2 dot centers in buttercream. Pipe tip 349 leaves.
*Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.