Bone For One Cookies
They’ll be begging for these personalized treats at the party or snack time! Topped by cut-to-fit Sugar Sheets!, it’s easy to write names with FoodWriter Edible Color Markers.
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (1 sheet covers 8 cookies)Easy-Add White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Each Cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutters Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutters Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Prepare and roll out cookie dough. Cut cookies using dog bone cutter from set. Bake and cool.
Using black Foodwriter and dogbone cutter as a guide, trace shape on back side (shiny side) of White Sugar Sheets! Cut out bone shape with knife. Write name with black FoodWriter.
Attach cut shape to cookie with piping gel.