Bone Appetite! Cookies
Serve spine-chilling cookies at your next Halloween bash or pirate-themed party. Create perfect patterns using the skull-and-crossbones stencil from our Halloween Cupcake and Cookie Stencils.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Silver Metallic Jimmies Add to shopping list Silver Metallic Jimmies
Each Cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Halloween Cupcake and Cookie Stencils Add to shopping list Halloween Cupcake and Cookie Stencils
- Easy-Add Round Comfort Grip™ Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Round Comfort Grip™ Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Tapered Spatula Add to shopping list Tapered Spatula
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut using round cutter. Bake and cool. Outline cookies using tip 3 and full-strength black icing; flow in with thinned icing. Let dry.
Decorate with full-strength white icing. Set stencil over cookie; use tapered spatula to spread icing. Remove stencil. Pipe tip 3 outline around cookie edge; roll edge in jimmies.