Bold and Beautiful Birthday Cake
- Favorite cake recipe or mix
- Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack (purple and pink used)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
Cake serves 30.
- Easy-Add 10 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Letters & Numbers Gum Paste & Fondant Mold Set Add to shopping list Letters & Numbers Gum Paste & Fondant Mold Set
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 190 Add to shopping list Tip: 190
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
Bake and cool 2-layer cake (trim layers to 1 1-2 in. tall each for 3 in. high cake). Prepare for fondant covering.
Tint 42 oz. fondant green. Roll out to 1/8 in. thickness and cover cake with fondant. Reserve remaining tinted fondant for ball border. Position on a foil-wrapped cake board.
Tint fondant as follows: 1 1/2 oz. purple fondant from pack with 1 oz. of white fondant; 1/2 oz. neon pink fondant from pack with 1/2 oz. white fondant; 1 oz. of white fondant royal blue.
Make message using purple fondant and mold. Attach to cake with damp brush.
Make confetti. Roll out roll out pink, blue, yellow fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut various circles in each color using the large opening of tips 190 and 12 and small opening of tip 2A. Attach circles to cake with damp brush.
With reserved light green fondant, roll 70 balls, 3/4 in. and attach with thinned fondant adhesive for bottom border.