Boilin' Cauldron Cupcakes
Little goblins are expecting treats for Halloween. Here we’ve topped a cupcake with a Boiling Cauldron of candy-coated mini marshmallows. A candy ghost floats by to stir the brew.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add 6-Mix Halloween Assortment Sprinkles Add to shopping list 6-Mix Halloween Assortment Sprinkles
Each cupcakes serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add Spooky Ghost Candy Mold Add to shopping list Spooky Ghost Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Halloween-themed baking cups Add to shopping list Halloween-themed baking cups
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
In advance, mold ghost candy following painting method from candy mold package. Refrigerate until firm.
Ice cupcake smooth in Leaf Green/Lemon Yellow combination with spatula.
Pipe a tip 10 band around edge in black.
Tint piping gel in Leaf Green/Lemon Yellow combination.
Stir into mini marshmallows until coated. Spoon marshmallows on cupcake tops
Sprinkle with nonpareils from Halloween Mix Sprinkles.
Insert pretzel stick and position ghost candy.