Blue Snowflake Cookie
Beautiful frost lines are created on snowflake by piping thinned down color flow icing on blue iced cookie. A fantasy look for your cookie exchange or holiday buffet table.
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip™ Snowflake Cutter Add to shopping list Comfort Grip™ Snowflake Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
Prepare and roll out cookie dough. Cut with snowflake cutter. Bake and cool cookies.
Use tip 3 and full-strength blue color flow icing to outline cookie; let set. Use thinned down blue color flow icing to cover cookie; let set. Use thinned white color flow icing in cut parchment bag to pipe frost lines on snowflake; let set.