37 Piece Alphabet …
Blue Bird Topped Easter Egg
What a sweet sign of spring! Fondant bluebird perched atop a colorful, hard-cooked Easter egg. Beautiful decoration resting in a Square Silicone Baking Cup full of pillow mints. Great for individual seat placement.
- Hard Cooked Eggs
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add Pillow Mints Add to shopping list Pillow Mints
Each egg serves one
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- 6 pc. Easter Mini Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Square Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Square Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs™ Fondant Cutters Add to shopping list Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs™ Fondant Cutters
Step 1Color egg yellow; let set.
Step 2Tint 1/4 oz. fondant blue, 1/2 oz. violet, 1/4 oz. green, 1/8 oz. each rose, orange and black. Roll head into a 1/2 in ball. For wings, roll out fondant 1/16 in. thick and use smallest leaf Cut-Out to cut two wings, reverse wing for opposite side of bird. Roll body out of 5/8 in. of blue fondant; shape in oval with a curved tail; add detail with 1/8 in. ball of orange fondant. Attach all pieces with piping gel.
Step 3Tint 3/4 in. ball of fondant each blue, violet and green; 1/2 in. ball rose; 1/4 in. ball orange and 1/8 in. ball black.
Step 4For wings, roll out fondant 1/16 in. thick and cut two wings using small leaf cut-outs 1/2 in. log. Attach to bird with piping gel. Trim 1/2 in. from wind ends of wings.
Step 5For beak, roll 1/8 in. ball of orange fondant; shape into cone and attach with piping gel.
Step 6For eyes, roll two 1/16 in. balls of black fondant and attach with piping for eyes. Roll two small white fondant dots for pupils and attach with piping gel.
Step 7For tulip, roll out violet fondant 1/16 in. thick and use tulip Cut-Out to cut shape. Attach to egg with piping gel.
Step 8Roll out 3/8 in. ball of rose fondant 1/16 in. thick and use letter using Cut-Outs. Attach to egg with piping gel.
Step 9To make stem, roll out green fondant 1/16 in. thick and cut two stems, approximately 2 in. long x 3/16 in. wide. To make leaves, add a little white fondant to green fondant for marbleized look. Cut two leaves with medium leaf cut-out. Attach to egg with piping gel.
Step 10Fill silicone square baking cup with pillow mints and position decorated egg.
0 Reviews by the community
0 Questions by the community