Top your cupcakes with 3-D flair! Make your flowers ahead of time using royal icing and decorating tips or melted candy and candy molds. Attach your blooms to Lollipop Sticks for treats that really stand out.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Pink Posies Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Pink Posies Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Purple Posies icing decorations Add to shopping list Purple Posies icing decorations
- Easy-Add Premium White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Premium White Candy Melts® Candy
Favorite cupcake mix or recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- Hop N' Tweet Baking Cups (or other Easter theme baking cups)Easy-Add Hop N' Tweet Baking Cups Add to shopping list Hop N' Tweet Baking Cups
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
To make flowers, place lollipop sticks on waxed paper. Position 3 straight and curve 3. Attach icing decoration flowers to sticks with melted candy; let set.
Use scissors to cut spearmint leaves in 1/2 and attach to straight stick with melted candy. Refrigerate until set.
Bake and cool cupcakes in Easter Standard Baking Cups.
Use tip 233 and green icing to cover cupcakes with pullout grass.