Blooming Bright Cupcakes
This fun "flower arrangement" shows you how easy it is to create amazing celebration treats without elaborate decorations.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Soft Pink Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Soft Pink Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Pink colored sugar Add to shopping list Pink colored sugar
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Assorted Pastel Baking Cups Add to shopping list Assorted Pastel Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Green construction paper
Bake cupcakes in Assorted Pastel Standard Baking Cups. Cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing Recipe. Tint small portion of buttercream icing dark rose; tint remainder a lighter shade of rose. Using dark rose icing, ice top of one cupcake smooth with Spatula. Using light rose icing, ice remaining cupcakes smooth in Light Rose.
Sprinkle cupcakes with colored sugars.
Arrange cupcakes on foil-covered cake board with dark rose iced cupcake in center, light rose iced cupcakes positioned around the center.
Cut a stem and two leaves from green construction paper. Position stem and leaves around cupcakes.