Blooming Border Cookie Pops
Encircled by pink drop flowers, this heart-shaped cookie pop will charm in any setting. Press dough into the Heart Pops Cookie Pan for perfectly-shaped pops every time.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Heart Pops Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Heart Pops Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 129 Add to shopping list Tip: 129
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make approximately 20-25 tip 129 rose drop flowers with tip 3 white dot centers for each cookie using royal icing. Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry overnight.
Also: Make cookies. Prepare dough and press into pan following pan directions. Insert stick. Bake and cool. Place cookies on cooling grid over waxed paper. Cover with thinned white icing; tap to smooth and let set.
Outline tip 3 inner heart using full-strength rose icing. Fill in with thinned rose icing in cut parchment bag. Let set. Attach drop flowers to edge of cookie with dots of icing.