Blessings for Her Cake
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Cross Pan Add to shopping list Cross Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Fondant Ribbon Cutter and Embosser Set Add to shopping list Fondant Ribbon Cutter and Embosser Set
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Prepare cake for rolled fondant. Tint 30 oz. fondant rose and cover cake; smooth with Fondant Smoother. Roll out white fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut out cross using top of pan as pattern (sections are 2 in. wide). Position cross on cake, securing with damp brush.
Cut lattice strips using Ribbon Cutter/Embosser with 2 straight-edge wheels and 1/4 in. spacer. Position strips diagonally on cross, spacing 1/2 in. apart. Secure with damp brush. Trim off excess with a sharp knife as strips are positioned.
Using royal icing, pipe tip 3 dots on lattice strips. Let dry 1 hour.
Roll 1/2 in. flattened balls of white fondant and place in spaces between lattice, securing with damp brush. Using a dry brush, brush white areas of cake top with Pearl Dust.
Roll 1/2 in. balls of rose fondant and attach for bottom border with damp brush.