Blessings Bestowed Cake
Blessings Bestowed on this day are jewels to cherish forever! A mosaic of brightly colored piping gel squares provides eye-catching contrast to this otherwise all-white cake design.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Tube Decorating Gels Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Tube Decorating Gels
- Easy-Add Violet Tube Decorating Gels Add to shopping list Violet Tube Decorating Gels
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Ready-To-Use Gel Add to shopping list Royal Blue Ready-To-Use Gel
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Ready-To-Use Gel Add to shopping list Leaf Green Ready-To-Use Gel
- Easy-Add Pink Tube Ready-To-Use Gel Add to shopping list Pink Tube Ready-To-Use Gel
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Cross Pan Add to shopping list Cross Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- 2003 Pattern Book (Cross Scroll Pattern)Easy-Add 2003 Pattern Book Add to shopping list 2003 Pattern Book
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip™ Round Cutter Add to shopping list Comfort Grip™ Round Cutter
- Easy-Add 13 x 19 in. Cake Board Add to shopping list 13 x 19 in. Cake Board
Using Cross Pan for a pattern, trace cross shape on cake board, allowing an extra 2 in. on all sides for scroll designs.
Cover board with rolled fondant.
Roll out a small piece of fondant and cut host with round cutter. Print message in buttercream with tip 3. Set aside.
Ice cake smooth. Outline stained glass areas with tip 2; pipe-in with tube gels.
Pipe tip 6 bead top, bottom and center borders. /p>
Trace scroll pattern on fondant covered board with toothpick.
Pipe tip 16 scrolls.