Blessed Little One Cake
Cake serves 12.
Make 3 1/2 cups buttercream icing
Make 1/2 cup royal icing
In Advance: Cut out a large round cookie using Roll-Out Cookie recipe and largest circle cutter in 101 Cookie Cutter Set. Cut 1/4 section out of cookie. Bake and cool. Ice cookie smooth in white royal icing. Let set. Using tip 104, pipe ruffle on cut out edge. Let set.
Decorate in Order:
1. Ice cake top and sides smooth using white buttercream icing.
2. Cover top with tip 3 lattice in white buttercream icing.
3. Pipe tip 3 beads in white buttercream on top and middle edges.
4. Pipe tip 18 shell bottom border in white buttercream.
5. Add tip 3 beads on shell border in white buttercream.
6. Position cookie on cake top.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more