Bless The Child Cake
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add White Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list White Cake Sparkles™
Cake serves 62.
- Petal Pan Set (9 x 2 in., 15 x 2 in. used)Easy-Add Petal Pan Set Add to shopping list Petal Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Tea Strainer
- Waxed paper
- Craft knife
In advance: Prepare and decorate fondant carriage, bow and handle. Attach lollipop sticks to back with royal icing.
Cut 80 fondant circles using smallest round Cut-Out. Lightly brush top of circles with damp brush and cover with Cake Sparkles crushed through tea strainer. Brush backs with water and attach ten to alternating petal divisions. For each remaining division, roll out fondant thin and cut a 4 x 6 1/2 in.rectangle. Using Cutter/Embosser with ridged wheel and plastic ruler, imprint criss-cross diagonal lines 1/2 in. apart. Attach to cake with water, trimming to fit as needed.
For bottom borders, roll 2 fondant ropes approximately 1/4 in. diameter and twist together. Trim to lengths needed and attach separately to petal sections with water. Roll 1 in. diameter fondant balls and attach to border at petal divisions. Insert carriage.