Black Top Hat Snowman Cookies
Complete with formal black hats, these fun snowmen cookies make the perfect treats when the snowflakes begin to fall! They are easy to make and decorate using our Roll Out Cookie Dough and the Comfort-Grip Snowman Cutter.
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 12 in. Rolling Pin Add to shopping list 12 in. Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Snowman with Hat Comfort Grip™ Cutters Add to shopping list Snowman with Hat Comfort Grip™ Cutters
- Easy-Add 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. Cookie Pan Add to shopping list 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 9 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
Prepare dough and roll out 1/8 in thick. Cut using Comfort-Grip. Bake and cool.
Prepare buttercream icings. Tint white icing red, rose and orange; reserve some white. Tint chocolate icing black.
Ice face areas smooth with spatula and white icing.
Create hat. Use tip 3 and black icing to outline and fill in hat. Smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Use tip 3 and red icing to pipe hatband.
Create facial details Use tip 3 and black icing to pipe dot eyes, outline and fill in mouth.
Use tip 5 and rose icing to pipe dot cheeks.
Use tip 10 and orange icing to pipe pull-out dot nose.