Black Striped Web and Purple Spider Cookies
This friendly smiling little spider with at fun and Halloween excitement to everyone at you celebrations. These cute, creepy crawly spiders and just what kids will love at their parties, especially in spooky 3-D.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Halloween Stackable Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Halloween Stackable Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Prepare roll out cookie dough. Cut with spider web and spider from set. Bake and cool.
Use tip 5 and full-strength black color flow icing to outline spider web; let dry. Use tip 5 and thinned down black color flow icing to fill in spider web; let dry. Use tip 1 and thinned down white color flow icing to pipe lines on spider web and drag through with tooth pick.
Use tip 5 and violet buttercream icing to pipe legs on spider. Use spatula and violet to ice spider's face smooth. Use tip 1 and white buttercream icing to pipe whites of eyes. Use tip 1 and black buttercream icing to pipe dot pupils and outline mouth. Position spider head on cookie.