Black Cat Brownie Pops
Black Cat Brownies always land on their feet and in kids’ hands! They’re so easy to make using our silicone Brownie Pops Pan and our Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing.
- Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
Your favorite brownie mix or recipe
Each brownie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
Bake and cool brownies following mold directions. Unmold brownies, insert a stick in each and position on cooling grid over cookie sheet.
Follow directions for heating Decorator Icing; tint portions black and rose using icing colors. Using black icing in cut disposable bag, cover brownies. Let set on waxed paper-covered cake board.
Pipe in tip 2 eyes, nose, dot mouth and tip 1 zigzag whiskers in pink; pipe tip 2 dot pupils in black (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 3 pull-out ears in black.