Black Bat Cookie
Here’s the real scary deal. Everyone expects black cats on Halloween and you can serve them this friendly alternative. Use Color Flow Icing and Roll-Out Cookie Dough to make a happy face.
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie served 1.
- Easy-Add Bat Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Bat Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Coupler Add to shopping list Coupler
Prepare and roll out cookie dough. Cut with Bat Comfort Grip Cutter. Bake and cool.
Use tip 3 and green buttercream icing to outline bat, head and body. Prepare black thinned color flow icing according to mix and put in cut parchment bag. Fill in wings, body and head; let completely dry. Use tip 2 and orange butttercream icing to outline and pipe-in ears, dot nose and outline mouth (smooth ears with finger dipped in cornstarch). Use tip 6 and white buttercream icing to pipe dot whites of eyes. Use tip 2 and black buttercream icing to pipe dot pupils (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Use tip 2 and white buttercream icing to pipe fangs. Use tip 3 and green buttercream icing to outline indentations in wings.
*Combine Lemon Yellow and Leaf Green for green shade shown.