Cookie Sheets & Je…
Bitty Bear Cookies
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add 4-Piece Baby Theme Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 4-Piece Baby Theme Cookie Cutter Set
At least 1 day in advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut bears using cutter from set. Cut 2 x 1 1/4 in. wide triangle easel backs. Bake and cool. Use tip 2 and full-strength icing to outline features; bear in dark brown; tummy, muzzle and 4 paw pads in light brown; inner ears in green. Let set. Flow in using thinned color flow; let set.
Decorate and assemble using full-strength icing. Use tip 1 to pipe dark brown stitches around light brown sections. Pipe tip 2 dots for inner ears, eyes and nose. Use tip 2 to outline and fill-in bow; add dot knot and pull-out streamers. Let set. Attach easel to back with full-strength icing; let set.
*Combine Brown with Red-Red for dark brown shown. Combine Lemon Yellow with Ivory for yellow shown.