Bite-Sized Gingerbread Cakes
Imagine the cheers you’ll hear when you serve these jolly gingerbread girl and boy holiday cakes! Made with our Bite-Size Gingerbread Boy Mold, covered with delicious melted Candy Melts® candy.
Favorite Cake Mix or Recipe
- Easy-Add Peanut Butter Flavored Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Peanut Butter Flavored Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Pink Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Pink Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Bite-Size Gingerbread Boy Mold Add to shopping list Bite-Size Gingerbread Boy Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Bake cakes in silicone mold supported by a cookie sheet. Cool completely.
Melt peanut butter Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Place cakes on cooling grid with parchment paper underneath. Cover with melted candy. Tap gently for even coverage. Use spatula to move cakes onto parchment paper. Let set.
Pipe clothes using melted Candy Melts candy and cut parchment bags. For light green candy, add a little melted green candy to white. For pink, add pink candy color to melted pink candy.
Pipe features using melted Candy Melts candy. For black, add black candy color to melted white candy.