Birthday Buccaneers Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Buttercream icing (stiff consistency)
Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (2 ounces per treat)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Silly-Feet! Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Silly-Feet! Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
In advance: Prepare fondant pieces. Tint a 3/4 in. ball of fondant for each scarf tail. Shape into 2 flat teardrops, 3/4 in. long, and pinch together. Let set. Tint a 2 in. ball of fondant for each pair of arms. Roll a 3/8 x 1 1/2 in. long log; insert lollipop stick about 1 in. deep. Flatten and shape for hand; cut slits for fingers. Let set.
Bake and cool cupcakes in silicone cups supported by cookie sheet. Use tip 12 to build up and mound icing; smooth with spatula. Use tip 6 to outline and fill in bandanna (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 3 eye patch and ear (overpipe for dimension). Use tip 2 to pipe dot eye, pupil, nose and bandanna dots; outline mouth and earring. Pipe tip 1 eye patch string. Insert arms, trimming sticks as needed. Attach scarf tails; pipe a tip 6 dot knot.
*Combine Christmas Red with Red-Red for red shown.