Big Decision Cake
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum Paste Mix Add to shopping list Gum Paste Mix
Cake serves 48.
- Easy-Add Stand-Up Cuddly Bear Pan Set Add to shopping list Stand-Up Cuddly Bear Pan Set
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- Easy-Add Star Nesting Cutter Set Add to shopping list Star Nesting Cutter Set
- Crystal-Clear Cake Divider Set (6 inch plate needed)Easy-Add Crystal-Clear Cake Divider Set Add to shopping list Crystal-Clear Cake Divider Set
- Easy-Add Hidden Pillars Add to shopping list Hidden Pillars
- Easy-Add Wooden Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Wooden Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Pizza cutter
Cut and cover boards to accommodate cakes. Prepare with buttercream and cover three 2-layer square cakes, 3 in. high, with fondant; each cake requires 1 pk. of tinted fondant. Smooth with Easy-Glide Smoothers.
Mix remaining 1 pk. fondant with 1 can gum paste. Divide mixture into 3 sections; tinting 1 green, 1 yellow, 1 violet. Roll out 1/8 in. thick and use large end of any tip to make polka dots. Attach yellow dots to blue cake and violet to pink cake with brush dipped in water. Use smallest star cutter to cut blue stars (blue fondant is left over from cake) and attach to yellow cake with brush dipped in water. Using pizza cutter, cut fondant ribbons 1/4 in. wide and wrap around wooden dowel rod for a minute to hold shape; slide off and let dry for 24 hours.
Make about 25 ribbons in each color. Roll long fondant strand approximately 1/2 in. diameter and attach as bottom border around each cake with brush dipped in water. Position cakes so that they rest flush against each other. Position 6 in. plate on top center of cakes as a guide to where hidden pillars will be placed on cakes below. Cut hidden pillars to fit and insert into cake.
Bake and cool bear cake.
Position bear on plate. Ice inside of ears and bottoms of feet smooth. Pipe-in tip 4 nose, eyes and mouth (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Beginning at bottom of cake, cover entire bear with tip 233 pull-out fur. Position bear on plate on top of cakes making sure plate fits into hidden pillars. Add curly fondant ribbons to packages with brush dipped in water. Tie ribbon to balloon and position in hand.