Big Bright Bow! Cupcakes
- Large Red Spice Drops
- granulated sugar
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Jolly Santa Standard Baking Cups or seasonally themed baking cupsEasy-Add Jolly Santa Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Jolly Santa Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Quick Ease Roller Add to shopping list Quick Ease Roller
Bake cupcakes in Christmas Themed Standard Baking cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
For bow, start by rolling out 8 spice drops on a surface sprinkled with granulated sugar to make 3/8 x 2 1/2 inch long strips. Fold each strip in half to form a loop and place on side to set. For center knot, roll out a 3/8 x 2 inch long strip, and seal ends together to form a ring. Place on side to set.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe, and ice cupcakes smooth with white icing using Spatula.
Position loops around edge of cupcake with ends pointing toward the center. Place ring in center to finish bow.