Bewitching Smile Lollipop
This lollipop shows off a winning smile! Our Halloween witch is made using Wilton cookie cutters to shape the Candy Melts hat and round face.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Spice drops in purple and yellow
Each serves 1.
- Easy-Add Witch's Hat Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Witch's Hat Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Round Cookie Treat Pan Add to shopping list Round Cookie Treat Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Candy decorating bags Add to shopping list Candy decorating bags
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Waxed paper
To make hat, pour melted light cocoa candy into witch's cookie cutter positioned on cookie sheet. To make head, pour melted candy tinted green into round cookie treat pan. Place both in freezer until set. Unmold both pieces and attach hat to head with melted candy. Use melted candy in cut disposable bag to pipe whites of eyes, black pupils and mouth, green nose and cheeks and white tooth; let dry.
Roll out spice drops on surface dusted with granulated sugar. Cut out hatband in purple and buckle in yellow; attach to hat with melted candy.
Position cookie pop on surface covered with waxed paper. Mix coconut with melted orange-tinted candy melts until completely covered. Position coconut mixture for hair; let dry.
Attach cookie stick to back of candy pop with melted candy.