Best of the Season Gingerbread Boy Cookies
Gingerbread cookies are one of the flavors that create holiday memories. They’re fun to decorate and easy to do with just a little icing, colored sugars and creative sprinkles.
- Easy-Add Christmas Confetti Sprinkle Mix Add to shopping list Christmas Confetti Sprinkle Mix
- Easy-Add Red Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Red Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add White Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list White Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Red Cookie Icing Add to shopping list Red Cookie Icing
- Easy-Add White Cookie Icing Add to shopping list White Cookie Icing
Each cookie serves 1.
Cut cookie from Grandma's Gingerbread recipe; bake and cool. Use white cookie icing to decorate facial features, zigzags on wrists and ankles (sprinkle with white nonpareils). Decorate bow tie with red cookie icing and sprinkle with red sugars. Attach green confetti buttons.