Best-Dressed Snowman Cupcake
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Jumbo black spice drop
- Jumbo red spice drop
- granulated sugar
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter (Medium cutter used)Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Shiver Me Snowman Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Shiver Me Snowman Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
Bake and cool cupcakes; set aside.
Bake and cool cookies made with medium round Cut Out for head. Use tip 3 and white royal icing to outline and pipe-in head (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch); let dry.
To make hat, cut 1/4 in. off bottom of jumbo black spice drop; top will be used for top of hat. Roll out cut off piece of jumbo black spice drop flat on surface sprinkled with granulated sugar. Use medium Cut-Out to cut brim. Attach top of hat to brim with royal icing.
Use tip 3 and black royal icing to pipe dot eyes and outline mouth.
Use tip 4 and orange royal icing to pipe pull-out nose; let dry.
Cut lollipop stick to 3 in. length and attach to back of cookie with melted candy; let set.
Use tip 12 and white buttercream icing to build up round shape on cupcake; ice smooth with spatula and pat with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Position head on cupcake. Roll out jumbo red spice drop on surface sprinkled with granulated sugar and cut 3/8 in. wide piece for scarf. Wrap scarf around neck. Use tip 3 and black buttercream icing to pipe buttons.