Best Buddies Cake
You might think you are seeing double, but you are really looking at Best Buddies. Use these twin cakes to celebrate the birth or birthday of twins.
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Baby Doll Pan Add to shopping list Baby Doll Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Sharp Knife
Bake and cool cake. Using knife, trim off bow and area around ears; narrow sleeves. Ice sides and background areas smooth.
Outline face, hat, hands, ears, legs, shirt, collar, shoes and overalls with Tip 3.
Pipe-in shoes, hat, shirt and collar with Tip 8 (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Pipe Tip 3 lines on hat. Pipe Tip 3 dot eyes, nose and mouth outline. Add Tip 3 pull-out hair.
Cover face, arms, overalls and legs with Tip 16 stars.
Pipe Tip 3 buttons on overalls and hat.
Print Tip 3 name.
Add Tip 21 shell bottom border.