Berry Special Valentine
On Valentine’s Day, show that special someone that they are a Berry Special Valentine. Use the Cupcakes ‘N More dessert stand to display chocolate-covered strawberries and conversation heart cookies.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
Each dessert serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. Jelly Roll Pan Add to shopping list 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. Jelly Roll Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Nesting Hearts Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Hearts Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 4 in. Round Cake Doilies Add to shopping list 4 in. Round Cake Doilies
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- craft circle 2 in. diameter x 2 in. high
- 13 yrds 3/16 in. wide white ribbon
- 8 in. 2 in. wide white ribbon
- florist greening pins
Roll out dough. Use 2 1/2 in. heart cutter to cut 25 cookies. Use small end of tip 8 to make holes on tops of 22 hearts for ribbon. Bake and cool cookies.
Place cookies on cooling grid positioned over jelly roll pan.
Make 2 recipes of Color Flow and thin according to package directions. Divide color flow into fourths and tint green, rose, yellow and violet. Pour icing over cookies and let dry.
Print message on cookies with Food Writer.
Cut 18 in. length of 3/16 in. wide ribbon and tie cookies to stand.
Attach 2 in. wide ribbon to sides of craft block with melted white candy.
Attach doily to bottom of craft block and lollipop sticks to backs of three cookies without holes with melted white candy; let set.
Insert cookies in block and tie sticks with ribbons.
Attach block to top of stand with florist greening pins.
Dip strawberries in melted light cocoa candy; let set. Drizzle tops with melted white candy and refrigerate to set.
Place doilies on stand and position strawberries.
**Note: Cake Circles or sheets of acetate can be placed underneath doilies to support strawberries.