Berry Bonanza Cake
Easy-to-pipe icing vines and leaves bring the glories of the garden inside. Guests enjoy the tart taste of raspberries on vines, at the border and as a filling between the layers. Watch our online video.
- Easy-Add Moss Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Moss Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Buttercup Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Buttercup Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list Red Cake Sparkles™
- Easy-Add Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix Add to shopping list Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 366 Add to shopping list Tip: 366
- Easy-Add Cake Leveler Add to shopping list Cake Leveler
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
Prepare 2-Layer round.
Torte each layer in half. fill layers with raspberry filling, using tip 12 to create a collar of icing, then add filling.
Using whipped topping, spatula ice cake fluffy. Tint whipped topping, combining green and yellow to achieve desired shade.
Randomly pipe tip 3 vines over cake. Add tip 366 leaves.
In a resealable plastic bag, crush Cake Sparkles™ with a rolling pin until very fine.
Place several raspberries at a time in the bag and shake to coat with sparkles.
Position raspberries on cake. Add more raspberries around bottom border.