Berry Balloon Candy
Go up, up, and away in a Berry Balloon. A candy shell balloon basket is filled with Strawberry Shortcake candies. A red balloon, with a construction paper top and stem, serves as the hot air balloon.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Jumbo Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Jumbo Muffin Pan
- Strawberry Shortcake Lollipop Making Kit (includes mold, red, white, and blue Candy Melts®†, and decorating brush)Easy-Add Strawberry Shortcake Lollipop Making Kit Add to shopping list Strawberry Shortcake Lollipop Making Kit
Tint portions of melted white candy light brown using small amounts of melted cocoa candy and yellow candy color.
Make a candy shell in muffin pan; refrigerate until firm, unmold. Using melted candy in cut parchment bag, pipe vertical lines; pipe e-motion garlands and bead border trim.
Cut 4 lollipop sticks to 5 in. and attach inside basket with melted candy. Set aside.
Tint portions of melted white candy pink (using a small amount of red candy) and green (combine yellow and blue candy color).
Mold Strawberry Shortcake and strawberry candies from kit using painting details refrigerate until firm, unmold.
Using waxed paper and melted candy in cut parchment bag, pipe six ½ in. hearts for small strawberries; pipe pull-out stem. Refrigerate until firm, remove paper.
Attach strawberries to basket at garland points with melted candy. Fill basket with remaining candies.
Using pattern, cut strawberry top and stem from construction paper. Curl ends of strawberry top with edge of scissors.
Before serving, inflate balloon and attach paper top, stem and curling ribbon with tape. Tie satin ribbons to tops of lollipop sticks in basket and attach with tape if needed. Position balloon in basket.