Bee a Party Maker Cake
Don’t be a downer, Bee a Party Maker. This adorable bee cake, made with the butterfly pan and featuring cookie antennae, face, and feet, is sure to get your party buzzing.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
Cake serves 12, cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Butterfly Pan Add to shopping list Butterfly Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Using cutters, cut out largest round and smallest heart. Divide heart in half. Cut out 2 small rounds using large opening of tip 2A. Bake and cool.
Ice cake sides and background areas smooth.
Spatula ice wing shapes on cake top. Spatula ice round cookie smooth and position on cake top.
Pipe tip 2A stripes on body; add tip 12 arms. Add tip 3 hands and fingers.
Ice heart cookie pieces smooth and position for feet.
Insert 2 lollipop sticks behind round cookie.
Ice antenna rounds smooth and attach to lollipop sticks with icing.
Using tip 3, pipe string mouth and dot eyes; pipe oval shaped nose, flatten with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Add tip 8 dot cheeks; flatten with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Pipe tip 16 pull-out star bottom border.
Combine Lemon Yellow and Golden Yellow for yellow shade shown. Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown.