Beautiful Bianca Cake
Lovely cascading white flowers add drama to this breathtaking two-layer silhouette. Simply magnificent cake to celebrate the most important day of your live.
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
Cake serves 40.
- Easy-Add 6 x 3 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 6 x 3 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 10 x 3 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 3 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Fancy Scrolls Cake Stand Add to shopping list Fancy Scrolls Cake Stand
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Flower Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Flower Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set Add to shopping list 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Fondant Shaping Foam Set Add to shopping list Fondant Shaping Foam Set
- Easy-Add Candy Melting Plate Add to shopping list Candy Melting Plate
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add Cake Circles Add to shopping list Cake Circles
- Easy-Add Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Dowel Rods
- Embroidery scissors
bIn advance, use 6 oz. of fondant for flowers and leaves; add 1/2 teaspoon of gum-tex to fondant. Make flowers using large and medium flower cut-outs. Roll out fondant 1/32 in. thick. On thin foam soften edges using medium ball tool. Use small scissors to cut between petals 1/4 in. deep on medium size and 1/2 in. deep on large size. Place on thick foam and cup center using small end of dog bone tool. Place in cavity of candy melting plate that has been dusted with cornstarch. Arrange petals so they overlap in a spiral formation. Make 8 of each size. Large flower is made of 1 medium, 1 large and 1 center; medium flower is made of 1 medium flower and 1 center. Make layers individually, allowing them to set at least 1 hour before assembling. Brush center with water to attach layers. For flower centers, roll fondant 1/32 in. thick, cut strips 3/4 in. wide x 2 in. long. Roll up same as a ribbon rose. Pinch bottom to hold together, then trim to size needed. Brush bottom with water and position in flower centers. Roll out fondant 1/32 in. thick and cut 9 small flower cut-outs. Soften edges on thin foam with ball tool; cup center on thick foam. Roll tiny fondant balls for center and attach with damp brush.
For leaves, use small and medium leaf cutter. Make 10 to 12 of each size. Roll fondant 1/32 in. thick. Place leaves on thin foam and use veining tool to imprint veins in leaves. Place on a small flower former dusted with cornstarch to dry. When dry. Brush all flowers and leaves with white pearl dust.