Beautiful Baby Bib Cake
Use our pattern and infant-inspired pastel icings to dress a Shell Pan cake with a ruffled bib that appears to be embroidered with flowers.
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Shell Pan Add to shopping list Shell Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Tip: 104 Add to shopping list Tip: 104
- Easy-Add Tip: 127 Add to shopping list Tip: 127
- Easy-Add Tip: 349 Add to shopping list Tip: 349
Make 15 tip 224 drop flowers with tip 2 dot centers.
Ice cake top and sides smooth.
With toothpick, mark open area for bib on cake top. Cover bib area with tip 16 white stars.
Edge bib with tip 127 ruffles. Trim ruffle with tip 16 shell border.
Add tip 104 smooth stripe neck edge and bow. Trim with tip 2 dots.
Add tip 2 outline vines. Position drop flowers on bib area. Add tip 349 leaves.
Pipe message with tip 5; overpipe with tip 2 dots. Edge base with tip 21 shell border.