Beary Sweet Cupcakes
Everybody loves baby cubs. You can immediately see why with our Beary Sweet Cupcakes. Just ice smooth, pipe facial features and the little one comes to life.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
Buttercream icing or Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Standard White Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard White Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
- Sampler Kit (includes: Round Tip 3, Star Tip 18, Leaf Tip 67, 8" Professional Decorating Bag, Standard Coupler)Easy-Add Sampler Kit Add to shopping list Sampler Kit
Bake cupcakes and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Tint a portion light brown and medium brown for the bear. Tint a small portion black for the eyes and mouth. Ice cupcakes smooth with a Spatula using buttercream icing.
For the bear head and ears pipe large dots using Round Decorating Tip 3 with brown icing.
For the bear snout using Round Decorating Tip 3 pipe a large dot on the lower half of the head with light brown icing.
Using Round Decorating Tip 1 pipe dots for the iris of the eyes. Add pupils, nose and mouth with Round Decorating Tip 1 and black icing.