Bearing Gifts of Roses Candy Mold
This sweet little teddy bear is ready to share his love with your Valentine guests. Create him using our Giant Gummy Kit.
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Jumbo Hearts Sprinkle Decorations Add to shopping list Jumbo Hearts Sprinkle Decorations
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Tip: 101 Add to shopping list Tip: 101
- Easy-Add Flower Nail Add to shopping list Flower Nail
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
- Easy-Add Giant Gummy Kit Add to shopping list Giant Gummy Kit
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Nesting Round Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Round Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
One day in advance, prepare roses. Use tip 101, Tip 4 for base and flower nail and rose royal icing to make 5-petal roses. Let dry on parchment paper.
Place Giant Gummy Mold on cookie sheet. Melt light cocoa candy according to packaging, fill mold and refrigerate to set.
For base, position largest circle from cutter set on cookie sheet, fill 2/3rds full with melted white candy; let set in refrigerator. Unmold when set and attach jumbo hearts candy around edges with melted candy in parchment bag.
Unmold two bear pieces. Use tip 3 and white royal icing to pipe eyes (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Use tip 3 and black royal icing to pipe pupils.
To assemble bear, pipe melted light cocoa candy on edges of one side of bear and attach to the other piece; hold together. Attach bear to platform with melted candy.
Attach roses to bear’s hand with pink royal icing. Use tip 352 and green royal icing to pipe leaves.