Stand-Up Cuddly Be…
Bearing Gifts Cake
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Baby-themed favor candy Add to shopping list Baby-themed favor candy
12 cake servings.
- Easy-Add Stand-Up Cuddly Bear Pan Set Add to shopping list Stand-Up Cuddly Bear Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cooling Rack Add to shopping list Cooling Rack
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Eco-Occasions™ Silhouette Bear Favor Boxes Add to shopping list Eco-Occasions™ Silhouette Bear Favor Boxes
Bake and cool bear cake using your favorite cake recipe and following pan directions. Trim off paw that is in the bear's mouth.
Make buttercream icing divide icing and tint a small amount black, tint remainder brown with a little red-red. Alternately, use chocolate buttercream icing for the brown icing.
Using fondant, shape bear's front leg and attach to cake with icing positioning as if holding box.
Using tip 4 and black icing, pipe dot eyes, pipe in nose, and outline string mouth. Pat down eyes and nose with finger dipped in cornstarch. Using tip 4 and brown icing outline pads of feet and inside ears; fill in and pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Using tip 16 and brown icing, cover bear with stars.
Assemble favor boxes. Set aside one box; fill remaining boxes with your favorite favor candy. Close all boxes and attach bows.
Cut a 2 x 6 in. rectangular piece of cake board. Insert short end of board into bear's belly under paws where box will be positioned; allow 2 in. to protrude. Position the unfilled favor box, secure with additional icing if necessary.
Position remaining favor boxes around cake.