Bear Hugs and Hearts Candy
A special Valentine for your favorite Valentines! This candy-coated treat features a crisped rice cereal base, solid candy teddy bear and a candy-trimmed pretzel rod.
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Favorite crisped rice cereal treat recipe
- Easy-Add Jumbo Hearts Sprinkle Decorations Add to shopping list Jumbo Hearts Sprinkle Decorations
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Cooking Spray Add to shopping list Non-Stick Cooking Spray
Each cereal treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add Jumbo Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Jumbo Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Heart Pretzel Mold Add to shopping list Heart Pretzel Mold
- Easy-Add Baby 2-Pack Candy Mold Add to shopping list Baby 2-Pack Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Curling ribbon
Tint portions of melted white candy black and pink; reserve?some white. Using painting or piping method and following mold instructions, mold pretzel candies and bears. Refrigerate until firm; unmold. For base, prepare cereal treat recipe and press into muffin pan 3/4?deep; immediately remove from pan and insert pretzel rods to make hole. Remove pretzels. Cover?cereal treats with melted pink candy. Refrigerate until firm.
Attach confetti sprinkles to sides of base with?dots of melted candy. Insert pretzel. Attach bear with dots of melted candy. Attach ribbon and tag.