Bear Hug for One
No time for hibernating! This lovable Bear Hug for One cupcake will be busy entertaining kids and adults alike. It’s so easy to create with Candy Melts® for ears and Wilton Chocolate Ready-To-Decorate Icing.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
- Easy-Add Standard White Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard White Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
Bake cupcakes in White Standard Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Chocolate Buttercream Icing recipe. Tint a small portion black.
Ice cupcakes smooth with a Spatula using chocolate buttercream icing.
For the bear muzzle pipe a mound of icing using with Round Decorating Tip 12.
Pipe dot eyes and nose using with Round Decorating Tip 5 and black icing. Outline the mouth with with Round Decorating Tip 3 and black icing.
Insert Light Cocoa Candy Melts at the top of the bear cupcake for the ears.