Beach Ball Cake Pops
We’ve turned an icon of summer into a delicious cake pop, perfect for any summer party or beach-theme birthday. Use white Candy Melts candy to coat your favorite cake ball pops and tinted Wilton White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant to decorate.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant (1 oz. per treat)Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
Lemon Yellow Icing Color (Combine Golden Yellow with Lemon Yellow for yellow shown)Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
Red-Red Icing Color (Combine Christmas Red with Red-Red for red shown)Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
Each treat serves 1
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Chocolate Pro™ Electric Chocolate Melter Add to shopping list Chocolate Pro™ Electric Chocolate Melter
- Easy-Add Pops Decorating Stand Add to shopping list Pops Decorating Stand
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Plastic ruler
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Melt white Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Dip pops in candy; chill until firm in decorating stand.
Set aside a half-inch ball of fondant. Divide the rest into four equal parts and tint. Roll out colors to 1/16 in. thick. Cut strips, 3 in. long, that taper at both ends and are 3/4 in. wide in the middle. Attach to pops with damp brush.
Roll out white fondant 1/16 in. thick. Cut two circles for each pop using the small end of tip 12 and white fondant. Attach to pops to cover where the colors meet.