Bawling Baby Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color
- 1 Black Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 24 cupcakes)Easy-Add Black Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Black Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- 1 White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 10 cupcakes)Easy-Add White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Set Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Set
- Easy-Add Spiral Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Spiral Cutting Insert
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Border Punch Set Add to shopping list Border Punch Set
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice each cupcake smooth with chocolate or copper-tinted buttercream.
Using punch with Swirl Cutting Insert, cut two standard swirls and one upside-down swirl from Black Sugar Sheets!
Using Rotary Cutter, cut 1/2 in. from center of upside down swirl to create hair lock. Cut 1/2 in. from ends of each standard swirl to create eyes.
For the frown, use Rotary Cutter to cut a curve, 1/2 high x 1 1/4 in. wide, from Black Sugar Sheets!
Attach features to cupcakes with piping gel.
Using border punch with Scallop Border Cutting Insert, cut one five-scallop strip from White Sugar Sheets! Using Rotary Cutter, trim strip to 1 in. high.
Using Rotary Cutter, cut each scallop apart and insert into icing to create the bonnet.