Bawling Baby Cupcakes
Perfect for your next baby shower, these cupcakes are as cute as they are delicious! From the bonnet to the frown, all the adorable details are made using Sugar Sheets.
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color
1 Black Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 24 cupcakes)Easy-Add Black Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Black Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
1 White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 10 cupcakes)Easy-Add White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Set Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Set
- Easy-Add Spiral Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Spiral Cutting Insert
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Border Punch Set Add to shopping list Border Punch Set
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice each cupcake smooth with chocolate or copper-tinted buttercream.
Using punch with Swirl Cutting Insert, cut two standard swirls and one upside-down swirl from Black Sugar Sheets!
Using Rotary Cutter, cut 1/2 in. from center of upside down swirl to create hair lock. Cut 1/2 in. from ends of each standard swirl to create eyes.
For the frown, use Rotary Cutter to cut a curve, 1/2 high x 1 1/4 in. wide, from Black Sugar Sheets!
Attach features to cupcakes with piping gel.
Using border punch with Scallop Border Cutting Insert, cut one five-scallop strip from White Sugar Sheets! Using Rotary Cutter, trim strip to 1 in. high.
Using Rotary Cutter, cut each scallop apart and insert into icing to create the bonnet.