Easter Cupcake Sho…
Basket Inspectors Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Bunnies & Chicks Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Bunnies & Chicks Icing Decorations
- Mini jelly beans
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- Easy-Add Bunnies & Chicks Baking Cups Add to shopping list Bunnies & Chicks Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Easter Themed Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Easter Themed Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Cellophane Tape
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make candy handle. Tint melted white Candy Melts pink using Candy Color Set. Tape the Basket Handle Pattern on a cake board and tape a sheet of waxed paper over the pattern. Fill a parchment bag halfway with melted pink candy. Cut a small opening at the tip of the bag with scissors. Fill in the handle pattern with connecting dots of pink candy. Refrigerate handle until firm. Carefully remove the waxed paper and turn over handle, Repeat, piping connecting dots on back. Refrigerate until firm.
Bake and cool the cupcakes in Bunnies & Chicks or Easter Themed Baking Cups, and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare the Buttercream Icing recipe. Tint the icing using a small amount of Kelly Green Icing Color.
Using Kelly Green buttercream icing, cover the cupcake tops with tip 233 pull-out grass.
Using tip 233, pipe a little Kelly Green Buttercream Icing on ends of the handle. Attach handle to cupcake. Position bunny icing decoration and mini jelly beans on the cupcake top.