Basket Blooms Candy
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- corn syrup
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cutter
- Easy-Add Hoppy Easter Lollipop Mold or any Easter themed candy mold Add to shopping list Hoppy Easter Lollipop Mold or any Easter themed candy mold
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 349 Add to shopping list Tip: 349
- Easy-Add Planter Fondant Mold Set Add to shopping list Planter Fondant Mold Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Floral Collection Flower Making Set Add to shopping list Floral Collection Flower Making Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- White card stock paper 2 1/2 in. x 1 1/2 in.
- Black marking pen
Make basket base: Tint melted Candy Melts with green candy color. Place circle cutter on cookie sheet and fill with melted candy.
Refrigerate until firm. Unmold and set aside.
Mold candy bunnies using painting method. For pink details, tint white candy with a small amount of red candy color. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold and set aside.
Using cutters from flower making set and rolled fondant, make 20 each violet/rose/yellow apple blossoms and forget-me-nots. Add tip 2 dot centers in buttercream. Set aside.
Mold candy clay basket and handle using molds from planter set.
Attach basket to base with melted candy. Position flowers with icing and pipe tip 349 leaves.
Attach bunny with icing. Write message on card and tie onto basket with ribbon.